Cosmetic dentistry has become a key part of the dental industry. All across the nation, all across the globe really, people want to improve their smith. They want their teeth to shine. Who can blame them? A person’s smile is one of, if not the most, defining features of a person.
But when it comes to Hollywood, cosmetic dentistry is in a league of its own. To be a Hollywood star you’ve got to either be talented, beautiful, or both. Thus many a aspiring actor seeks out a dentist to get that perfect grin. Others are born with naturally stunning smiles. But telling the two apart is nearly impossible.
That said, here are our Top 10 Celebrities with the Best Smiles:
- Jessica Biel has come a long way from her humble origins on 7th Heaven. Throughout her career, however, she’s always sported a beautiful set of teeth.
- Willennium, better known as Will Smith has been rockin’ a pearly white, cheery, and warm smile since he was Fresh Prince all the way up to After Earth.
- There’s something about Jennifer Garner. She can both give her enemies a beat down in Alias and at the same time be both playful and beautifully disarming in funny roles like 13 Going on 30. The one constant: a smile that combines cute and gorgeous.
- Victoria Beckham has indeed had cosmetic dental work done. There are some before and after pictures out there. But thanks to her dentist the former Spice Girl has got great chompers.
- A sleeper hit smile comes from the star of the short lived series Ugly Betty: America Ferrara. The show may have died, but her smile lives on.
- Matt Damon‘s got a smile that women can’t help but love. However, he put it to more malicious use when lied through his teeth to his police comrades in The Departed.
- She played the near-all-powerful mutant Storm; a young campaigner and potential assassin in Bulworth; and the title character of the unforgivable film Catwoman. Throughout these diverse roles, she’s more often than not revealed her “charming, effervescent” smile.
- Matthew McConaughey, like these other celebrities, has come a long way from saying “I get older, they stay the same age” in cult hit Dazed and Confused to the critically acclaimed Mud that came out this year. All the while though he rocked a fantastic, southern smile.
- The above’s costar in Mud, Reese Witherspoon has charmed viewers with her adorable, bubbly, and just downright cute smile. Whether Legally Blonde or singing alongside Johnny Cash as June Carter, Witherspoon’s spectacular smile defines her.
- She may have appeared in Mystic Pizza and Steel Magnolias, but Julia Roberts smile truly shined through in Pretty Woman, securing her stardom for the foreseeable future. Who can beat her iconic smile from that 1990 smash hit—and Oscar nominated—film.
Dr. Potts is a gentle, caring dentist who uses the most advanced materials and procedures available. He practices comfortable, health-centered dentistry, with a strong emphasis on getting to know each patient. In addition to his technical proficiency, Dr. Potts is a careful listener. He makes sure to understand what you want and will explain beforehand what treatment is best for your individual needs, along with all options available to you. Check out our Twitter, Facebook page, and website.