“Our patients are like family to us.” We say that all the time, and it’s always true. From the moment you step through our doors, we pride ourselves on practicing comfortable, health-centered dentistry using state-of-the art techniques.
Be it attending continuing education conferences to learn the latest in dental methodology or reading an article detailing the research on a new dental technology—we strive to always continue improving. As a service provider, there’s nothing more important than learning how we’re doing.
We need your feedback.
Please follow the step-by-step instructions to leave an online review on Google, Yelp, or Facebook about your most recent experience in our office. The more specifics you include about your procedure the better, but feel free to leave messages for our amazing team of dental professionals as well.
Instructions for leaving a Google Review
- On your smartphone, open the Google Maps app and search for the practice.
- Scroll down. You’ll see the leave a review option. Select the number of stars you’d like to award the practice.
- When you do, your keyboard will pop up so that you may add a narrative to your review.
Instructions for leaving a Yelp Review (you need a Yelp account)
- While logged in, search the Yelp app or website for the practice. Searching the Apple Maps app on your iPhone will also lead to a Yelp review.
- Click Write a Review on the practice’s listing.
- Select the number of stars you’d like to award the practice and add a narrative to your review.
Instructions for leaving a Facebook Review
- From the practice’s Facebook page, scroll to the Review section.
- Click the number of stars you’d like to award the practice under “Tell people what you think.”
- A page will open allowing you to add a narrative to your review.
Feedback helps us to strengthen existing bonds with patients and build new ones. Thank you for your review, it means so much to us.